Extend Your Stay
Mount Isa as undergone a transformation in recent years. Once known as being a rough and ready mining town, it now boasts a metropolitan feel with trendy bars, coffee houses and boutique shops.
The small town community spirit lives on through a force of dedicated locals who organise events such as the famous Lake Moondarra Fishing Classic and Isa Rodeo.
Whilst in the region why not take in a tour, visit major tourist attractions or wine & dine with the locals.
Check out the following links for recommendations on things to see and do while you’re in the North West.
- Outback at Isa – www.outbackatisa.com.au
- Adels Grove – www.adelsgrove.com.au/
- Cloncurry Shire Council – www.cloncurry.qld.gov.au/visitor-information-centre
- Outback QLD Tourism – www.outbackqueensland.com.au
- Events Queensland – www.eventsqueensland.com.au/
- Total Travel – http://au.totaltravel.yahoo.com/
- Commerce North West – www.commercenorthwest.com.au
- Outback Now: www.outbacknow.com.au
- Mount Isa Entertainment & Tourism Venues – www.mietv.com.au